YITV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

racing uk and other issues on plex no feed at all?

3 posters

Go down

racing uk and other issues on plex no feed at all? Empty racing uk and other issues on plex no feed at all?

Post by mickydombat Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:57 pm

I can't get in this or any other channels keeps saying server not connected but no problems at my end it's getting very frustrating?

mickydombat

Back to top Go down

racing uk and other issues on plex no feed at all? Empty Re: racing uk and other issues on plex no feed at all?

Post by Admin Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Hi Micky.

Please read the facebook updates before panicking.

Not all channels have been installed yet and some have still to be levelled out to handle the loads.

Understand the last week has been frustrating but it's for the best and will benefit in the long run.

Admin
Admin

https://yitv.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

racing uk and other issues on plex no feed at all? Empty Re: racing uk and other issues on plex no feed at all?

Post by Andreast Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Tried to watch films etc racing keeps retrieving loading and then going off this has been for weeks not just the last week and yes it is really frustrating

Andreast

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:20 pm

As I say, understand but it's for the best in the long run.

Admin
Admin

https://yitv.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down